Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Ideas for a short poem in French?For French class i have to write a short poem in French about anything. I don't know what to do it on tho.Im not...

it all depends on the type of person you are because poems
need your upmost feeling and uniqueness inside of it. If you're more of a nature lover,
perhaps things going on with our earth, what we're doing wrong on it. Or family matters,
divorse, fights, marrage, love, siblings, etc. or pets, dogs, cats, fish, etc. Or self
confidence, breakups, and such.


I did a poem assignment
about anything I wanted too and I did it about how me, myself and I, how I really felt.
A girl who's sad and frightened about her own life, shunned away by so many others. But
by growing up further on in life, she becomes aware of how unique she is and becoming
free of the chains the kept her down. I know, sounds cheesy. But letting go of past
sadness and spreading her wings and becoming free.


Like I
said, it all depends on what type of person you really are. You need to feel everything
you write, that will be how you will get good grades ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calculate tan(x-y), if sin x=1/2 and sin y=1/3. 0

We'll write the formula of the tangent of difference of 2 angles. tan (x-y) = (tan x - tan y)/(1 + tan x*tan y) ...