Saturday, March 15, 2014

What are your thoughts on a husband leaving his wife pregnant? How do you think the women would be able to cope up with the situation.What...

When I was pregnant with my first child, I used all of the
horrific realities of pregnacy to deter my students from sexual relationships, or at the
very least, to practice EXTRA SAFE sex.


I cannot imagine
the reality of such a situation, but pregnancy alone would have been next to impossible
for me without a husband who was willing to do every household chore while I was in bed
with all day "morning" sickness for almost 5 months.  Add to this the immeasurable fears
that comes with becoming a first-time parent (all the insecurities, questions, worries,
financial and otherwise fears, etc.) and again, I cannot imagine having to go through it
alone.


We live in a world where teenage pregnancy is on the
rise, which means there are many girls who are doing it alone.  I actually think though,
the idea you presented of a husband LEAVING his wife would be worse.  The two likely
planned a family together (at least she did) and going into this situation with a plan
of doing it together, only to have that plan killed, seems like it would be even more
difficult than going it alone from the very beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calculate tan(x-y), if sin x=1/2 and sin y=1/3. 0

We'll write the formula of the tangent of difference of 2 angles. tan (x-y) = (tan x - tan y)/(1 + tan x*tan y) ...