Saturday, November 7, 2015

what lol means?

Online chatting and text messaging on mobile phones has
virtually created a new language characterized by a whole lot of abbreviations and
acronyms which the older generation finds difficult to
understand.


LOL could either mean 'laugh out
loud' or 'lots of love.'


Other very popular
abbreviations are:


LMAO    Laughing my ass
off


LMBO    Laughing my butt
off


LMFAO   Laughing my freaking ass
off


LOLH     Laughing out loud
hysterically


LOTI     Laughing on the
inside


LQTM    Laughing quietly to
myself


LSHMBH  Laugh so hard my belly
hurts


LMHO     Laughing my head
off


LTMS     Laughing to myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calculate tan(x-y), if sin x=1/2 and sin y=1/3. 0

We'll write the formula of the tangent of difference of 2 angles. tan (x-y) = (tan x - tan y)/(1 + tan x*tan y) ...