Sunday, September 15, 2013

Please help me write a good thesis for my essay on gays adopting children.I am trying to compose an essay on the controversy on gays adopting...

I think that people should actually write the rest of
their essay first, because they will then have a better idea of exactly what they want
to say in their introduction/thesis statement.  It helps to know what your arguments
will be before you write your thesis.


From what you tell
us, I think that you should say something like
this:


Although many people are opposed to gay people
adopting children, there is no rational basis for preventing same sex couples from
adopting.  The main focus of any adoption law should be the good of the child who is
being adopted.  Children will be best served if they are raised by suitable parents of
whatever sex.  Therefore, laws should make it possible for couples of whatever sex to
adopt if they will make good parents.



I think
that this would do a pretty good job of introducing what I assume you are going to be
saying in your essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calculate tan(x-y), if sin x=1/2 and sin y=1/3. 0

We'll write the formula of the tangent of difference of 2 angles. tan (x-y) = (tan x - tan y)/(1 + tan x*tan y) ...