Saturday, April 13, 2013

In the book, The Outsiders, what advice would you give Ponyboy?For example, Dally told him "stay tuff and nothing can hurt you, stay smart and...

I guess this is sort of cliche and trite, but I think that
I would tell him that he needs to be true to who he is, not to who someone else thinks
that he needs to be.  I think that this is good advice for
anyone.


I think that Pony, in this book, is at times being
pushed to be someone he does not really want to be.  He is being pushed to be more of a
gang banger than he really wants to be.  So I would tell him that he needs to stay true
to himself.


I actually don't think that that goes against
either of the two pieces of advice you list here, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calculate tan(x-y), if sin x=1/2 and sin y=1/3. 0

We'll write the formula of the tangent of difference of 2 angles. tan (x-y) = (tan x - tan y)/(1 + tan x*tan y) ...