Monday, April 1, 2013

I need help writing a literature review for caribbean studies. the topic is "unemployment in barbados-the causes and effects" I can hardly find...

Wow, that's a very narrow, difficult topic.  First, are
you sure the assignment is looking for literaturereview, as in
fiction books?  It sounds very much like a non-fiction book topic.  I found some
resources for you to look into, but with a topic that narrow, you will probably need to
order the books online, as I doubt public or college libraries will carry them.  You
might also ask if you can use journal articles as well as books, because then you will
have more to choose from. 


I am including links to three
book titles that might help you, but be aware they are not fiction titles.  Good
luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calculate tan(x-y), if sin x=1/2 and sin y=1/3. 0

We'll write the formula of the tangent of difference of 2 angles. tan (x-y) = (tan x - tan y)/(1 + tan x*tan y) ...