Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What are your thoughts on raising a child with having no soul mate to support you?How would you cope up with the situation and what possible...

This is, of course, a very personal question and your
answer, as a 12th grader, would surely be different than
mine.


If my wife were to die now and leave me with our two
children, it would be very difficult to say the least.  I think that it would be at
least somewhat easier if the children had never known their mother.  As it is, my
children would miss their mother so much and their sadness and mine would surely
interact to make things harder for both me and the
children.


As an older person, I assume that I would have
the maturity to be able to deal with the grief, but I think that I would need to seek
support from family members to help keep me emotionally stable so that I could get
through all the emotions that raising a child can bring to a
parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calculate tan(x-y), if sin x=1/2 and sin y=1/3. 0

We'll write the formula of the tangent of difference of 2 angles. tan (x-y) = (tan x - tan y)/(1 + tan x*tan y) ...