Friday, January 23, 2015

Escribe instruccciones para ayudar a alguien prepara comida.?Write some instructions for how to cook any food like spghetti or pizza, or a common...

In addition to the previous
post:


Could you let us know which regional Spanish are you
learning? There are myriads of words that are used differently in most Spanish countries
(do not forget, we are 23 countries total speaking in different dialectical
forms).


If your Spanish is from Spain then the terminology
that we may provide for you may not work if you are from the Caribbean (like me) or from
South America, Mexico.


Hence, for example, if I can tell
you my version of the recipe that my colleague posted, my recipe would sound 35%
different than his because in my particular Spanish dialect we do not use words such as
"bol", nor do we use the metric system.


I include here a
link to delicious Spanish recipes which are easy to follow and to remember. It will
eventually help you in your Spanish learning as well.


PS:
(Cielito Rosado, Chef, is the best!- The link offers some of her coolest breakfast
recipes. MMmmmMMM)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calculate tan(x-y), if sin x=1/2 and sin y=1/3. 0

We'll write the formula of the tangent of difference of 2 angles. tan (x-y) = (tan x - tan y)/(1 + tan x*tan y) ...