Monday, November 14, 2011

How do you think the sniper feels about what he is doing?im talking about the book the sniper by liam o'flaherty

In my opinion, he is pretty ambivalent about what he is
doing.  By that, I mean that he cannot really make up his mind.  At times I think he is
fine with what he is doing, at times I think he is not.


I
think he is fine with what he is doing, for example, when he kills the woman who has
been informing.  He would not have needed to do that and no one would have known if he
had not.  So he must have done it because he really approved of what he was
doing.


But then after he shoots the other sniper, he gets
all freaked out and feels remorse.  That makes it clear that he doesn't always approve
of what he's doing.


And I imagine that at the end of the
story he's pretty unhappy with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calculate tan(x-y), if sin x=1/2 and sin y=1/3. 0

We'll write the formula of the tangent of difference of 2 angles. tan (x-y) = (tan x - tan y)/(1 + tan x*tan y) ...